Saturday, September 23, 2006

Individual Peach Upside-Down Cake

I had one lone peach lurking around in the house this morning and decided to try out this recipe that we saw on Food Network last night. We watched as Alton Brown turned one peach into two tasty looking cakes. They looked so good that we decided to have them for breakfast - since he did happen to mentioned that they are his all time favorite breakfast treat. I guess that gave us permission to indulge this morning!
The recipe was simple to execute and the resulting cakes turned out beautiful and the aroma of the warm peaches was heavenly. We ate every bite and Joseph even asked if I only made two of them...I think he would have gone up for seconds! I would recommend trying these out for a breakfast or dessert...either way they are scrumptious.

Posts You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...