Friday, September 21, 2012

Cupcake Ice Cream Cups

Who doesn't love an adorable dessert?  These cupcakes are so cute I couldn't resist making them.  I pinned an image ages ago on pinterest and bought these cute little ice cream cups at Hobby Lobby right away and tucked them in my baking basket for just the right moment.  When we were invited to a BBQ a couple weeks ago I knew just what I wanted to take to the party...these cute cupcakes!  There is no recipe for these...just a doctored up cake mix baked in paper cups and frosting piped on top.  I already had sprinkles and cherries so this came together in a snap.  
I'll be on the lookout for more of these little cups the next time I am in a craft store.  Having them on hand saved me from having to run out and search for them at the last minute.  

Posts You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...