Friday, June 07, 2013

Everything Pasta Salad

I combined two recipes here and here and subbed enough ingredients to call this my own recipe so I am  going to call if Everything Pasta Salad.  It is the perfect salad to serve at any and all open houses, bbqs, or picnics you host or attend this summer. I know I will be making it again and again because it is easy and gets most of its flavor from pantry staples that I normally have on hand.

Everything Pasta Salad

1 pound cooked fusilli pasta, cooled
1 jar chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 can sliced black olives
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 garlic cloves, smashed into a paste
2 large tomatoes, diced
3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
1/2 head cauliflower, washed and chopped
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
salt and pepper

Combine everything in a large bowl.  Pour the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes over the whole bowl and toss to coat.  Season with salt and pepper and serve cold.

Posts You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...