Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Corned Beef Hash

The sales on corned beef were too good to pass up so I grabbed one and brought it home. Last night I decided to use the majority of it to make one of my all-time favorite sandwiches the reuben. For our second delicious meal I made it into a hash with potatoes, onion, and green and red pepper. It made a great breakfast for 2 and Joseph will get to enjoy more leftovers tomorrow morning.

Corned Beef Hash

1 cup cubed corned beef
1/2 onion, diced
1/4 cup green pepper
1/4 cup red pepper
2 cups boiled cubed potatoes
2 T butter
salt and pepper

Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onions and peppers and saute for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Add corned beef and potatoes and season to taste. Continue cooking for 5-6 minutes or until potatoes are heated thru and browned on all sides. Serve with your favorite type of eggs and toast (and ketchup in my case.)

Posts You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...